A friend of mine just had surgery and I wanted to bring her a relaxing gift. This essential oil sleep spray was the perfect thing. An easy bottle to mix up that creates a big impact~ immediately relaxing and luxurious. Mix up a bottle for yourself and a friend to spray on your linens at night. It’s a great way to extend the punch of your Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood.
Essential Oil Sleep Spray Supplies
- 2 oz glass spray bottle (affiliate link to Amazon but I know they have them at Sprouts)
- distilled water (or filtered water with a splash of unflavored vodka)
- 10 drops lavender
- 5 drops Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood (buy Young Living at 24% discount)
Essential Oil Sleep Spray Directions
- Remove the label from the bottle (use a couple drops of Young Living Lemon to get it off if you need to)
- Fill bottle to the neck with the distilled water (or filtered water with a splash of unflavored vodka to make it more sterile)
- Add drops of oil.
- Seal, test spray (add a few more drops if you want it stronger), decorate bottle and enjoy.
It’s that easy. Hope you enjoy it!