This is all the legal mumbo jumbo that protects me from some random lawsuit for god only knows what. Read on if you dare!
Please pay attention to the following disclaimers. They affect your use of this site and the information on it:
- This site reflects biased and personal, subjective, opinions by myself and others.
- All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.
- Some of the information on this blog is from independent third parties (“Contributors”) and the opinions and facts presented by them are their own. I’m not responsible for anything they say, allege or infer or may cause you to do or not do.
- I am not responsible for the actions or omissions of Contributors, advertisers and other third parties. Caveat emptor.
- Information on this web site is provided for informational, educational and entertainment purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice of any kind.
- You should not use any information on this website as a cause for any legal action, or failure to institute same. Consult with a legal expert first.
- I assume no responsibility for the use or misuse of the material on this website. You use this website entirely at your own risk.
- Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here.
- All copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and service marks mentioned or used on this site are the property of their respective owners and are used under the Fair Use doctrine or for illustration only.
- If you are a Contributor or other copyright holder and wish your contributions or material removed or the attribution changed, please let us know and I’ll gladly comply.
- I am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- If you email me, I use your email address only to communicate with you. I do not collect or use any other personally identifiable information about you.
- If you contact me, you will not be placed on any mailing list unless you expressly agree to it.
- I do not use, sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you.
- This site is for use by readers older than 13 only. If we inadvertently collect any information of anyone 13 years or younger, it will be deleted upon notification.
- Contributors, advertisers and other third parties have their own privacy policies and practices and we take no responsibility in this regard. You are advised to familiarize yourself with those beforehand.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
- No purchase necessary to win
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Winners chosen using random.org or a random giveaway plugin for wordpress as determined at the time of the drawing. All decisions are final.
- Employees, independent contractors and household family members of Chaotic Communications, Barb Likos, employees or contractors or the giveaway sponsor are not eligible to enter.
- Entries that do not follow the stated rules and/or are received after the closing date and time are not considered.
- Winners will be notified via email and will have 24 hours to confirm receipt of the e-mail. If the winner does not reply within 24 hours, another winner will be selected.
- Void where prohibited.
- Taxes on the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- By participating, each entrant (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Promotion; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Twitter, Chaotic Communications, Barbara Likos and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize; and (c) to the use of his/her name, voice, performance, photograph/video, image and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so.
- Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, undeliverable, destroyed, garbled or stolen entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether typographical, human mechanical, electronic, computer, network, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the posting of questions, the processing of entries and/or tweets, the announcement of the prize or in any Promotion-related materials.
- Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website. Sponsor may disqualify anyone from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize (and void all associated entries/tweets) if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives.
- Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion.
- Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend any portion of the Promotion for any reason, including should any cause corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion and, in the event of termination, to determine the winner(s) for the question(s) at issue from among all eligible tweets and/or entries received up to such time for the applicable question(s) using the winner determination procedure outlined above.
- REQUEST FOR WINNERS’ NAMES: For of the names of the winners send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope within 90 days of party to Chaotic Communications, 6140 S. Gun Club Rd K6, PMB 147, Aurora, CO 80016.
This website and its content is copyrighted by the author as © Chaotic Communications 2005-2011. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.