By now you have packed, repacked and checked the big guys lists over and over again….sunscreen? Check! Immodium? Check! Adorable flip flops you spent all winter hoping for? Check! So why does it feel like something is missing? Because you forgot this list of 5 things you must pack for a cruise! Read on to see why you NEED each of these before setting sail…
- All Natural Bug Repellent-no matter where you are going you are sure to encounter some creepy crawlies in the ports. My bug off recipe will keep you bite free without any nasty chemicals.
- UE BOOM Speaker. Put this out on your balcony when you are relaxing to have 360 degree music or use it in your room while getting dressed and pumped up for the nights dance party. It has a 15 hour battery so chances are you won’t need to charge it while on board and take up one of those valuable plugs. Just remember to keep the music at an acceptable level….this things packs a powerful punch so watch the noise for your fellow cruisers.
- Beach towel clips (affiliate link)-these clips are AWESOME for holding down your bathing suit while it dries on the chair on the balcony. I know some lines really frown on you putting things out on the deck because it may blow away but these solve that problem. And really? I don’t care. I want a suit dried in the sun, not one mildewy that took 3 days to dry in the bathroom.
- Thieves spray-according to Young Living, “Thieves® Spray is ideal for use on door handles, toilet seats, and any surface that needs cleansing to protect from dust, mold, and undesirable microorganisms. This small bottle is perfect for traveling or keeping in your purse or backpack.” I also use it on our hands and as a room freshener. You can get a discount on Thieves spray here.
- Binoculars (affiliate link)-no matter where you are sailing binoculars will be a welcome treat. There are so many things to see at sea. Get out there and enjoy it all a little more close up. We have one of these for everyone in the family. Inexpensive, easy to carry and work great. They were our most used item on our recent cruise to Alaska.
Wherever you choose to cruise, these 5 items will let you enjoy your time even more. And that UE BOOM? OMG, you will love it at home as well. We are all fighting over it 🙂
Disclosure: as a part of the #VZWBuzz Verizon social media I was given the the UE BOOM speaker. It was too awesome not to tell you all about it!