Love the smell of pumpkin spice in the Fall but hate filling your house with nasty chemical filled sprays? This DIY Essential Pumpkin Spice Room Spray is your answer. Such an easy thing to mix up as a hostess gift or to scent your own home this coming Thanksgiving.
How To Make Pumpkin Spice Room Spray:
Add to a glass or aluminum spray bottle (you can find these at health food stores, Amazon or www.abundanthealth4u.com)
- 4 oz distilled water (don’t use filtered tap unless you are going to use the whole thing within a few days)
- 10 drops cinnamon essential oil (get 24% off Young Living Oils here)
- 8 drops nutmeg essential oil
- 8 drops ginger essential oil
- 8 drops cloves essential oil
- 5 drops orange essential oil
- 3 drops cardamon essential oil
Spray throughout the house as you would like. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Room Spray Labels:
Download these FREE, EXCLUSIVE labels from Laura Kelly Designs, print them out, cut, and glue to the bottle. Laura suggests using Aleene’s SPRAY Tacky Adhesive to create a smooth look. Click on the picture below to bring up the Homemade Pumpkin Spice Room Spray labels.