We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned or linked to in this post, including Amazon Affiliate links.
I love sugar scrubs but I hate paying $15 for them! And really? It is absolute nonsense to do so. They are SO easy to make. This DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub will take you about 5 mins to mix up, uses just three main ingredients and is the PERFECT gift for the holidays!
DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub Ingredients:
(contains affiliate links)
- 1 jar-I used a 4″Dia. x 4″H red clamp lid glass canister from Cost Plus World Market. The measuring spoons are adorable but certainly not essential. You can get them here.
- 2 cups RAW Sugar-I used the brand Sugar in the Raw
- 3/4 cup FRACTIONATED Coconut Oil-this is the kind stable in the liquid form.
- 20 drops Peppermint Essential Oil OR 1 tbsp Peppermint Extract. I personally think the essential oil produces a better product.
DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub Directions:
- Add sugar to jar
- Add oil to jar
- Add your Peppermint oil or extract to jar
- Stir well
- Seal and decorate jar. Add a ribbon and one of these adorable Christmas printable tags from my friend Jen
Viola! I am guessing one of the most easy-peasy gifts you have ever made.
Looking for more DIY Holiday Gift Ideas?
I made this project as a part of a roundup with some of the best crafters on the net! Please take the time to go check out all the other projects involved. All take less than 15 mins and all are pretty darn amazing!! Click on the cute gingerdude to start browsing.