We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned or linked to in this post, including Amazon Affiliate links.
Need some last minute quick and easy gifts? This is relatively easy, inexpensive and looks, smells and feels great. This Snickerdoodle DIY Sugar Scrub recipe will pamper your friends with little tokens of holiday goodness and no one will be the wiser on how easy it was to do.
DIY Sugar Scrub: What You Need
This list contains affiliate links:
- 4 oz jelly jar– or you can make it in any glass container you wish
- Raw Sugar
- Fractionated Coconut oil
- Avery 22807 round labels – my labels were designed by SimplyDrop.co, contact them to buy a downloadable file.
- Washi Tape or ribbon
- Stress Away Essential Oil- Buy Young Living Oils On Sale here.
- Cinnamon Essential Oil
- Nutmeg Essential Oil
DIY Sugar Scrub Instructions
- Fill a clean jar 4/5 full of raw sugar
- Add fractionated coconut oil to fill remainder of jar
- If you using a 4 oz jelly jar add 10 drops Stress Away Essential Oil, 5 drops Cinnamon and 3 drops Nutmeg.
- Stir gently
- Add lid, label and decorate jar.