We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned or linked to in this post, including Amazon Affiliate links.
This white chocolate cherry almond bark is the perfect quick and easy recipe to for the holidays. It’s rich and decadent, yet takes minutes to make. As you all know, that is exactly the type of recipe you will find on this blog. Things that make you look like a hero in a short amount of time! For this recipe I bought everything at my local big box chain except the orange oil.
White Chocolate Cherry Almond Bark Ingredients
- 3 cups white chocolate melting wafers. I use Ghirardelli which is easy to find this time of year. I buy them in bulk and use them in my Peppermint Bark Snowflakes too.
- 3/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped dried tart cherries
- 6-8 drops Orange Essential Oil. I’m offering a great sale on Young Living right now. (optional but really brings it to the next level)
Directions for White Chocolate Cherry Almond Bark
- Melt white chocolate wafers in a double boiler or in a microwave safe bowl at 50% power for 3 mins stopping every minute to stir.
- Add in almonds, cherries and orange essential oil. Stir well.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Pour chocolate mixture onto parchment paper and spread thinly with spatula.
- Place cookie sheet in the fridge for about an hour.
- Take out and break into small pieces.