We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned or linked to in this post, including Amazon Affiliate links.
Looking to make a beautiful roller bottle blend for Mothers Day, Valentines Day or just any Spring day? This Spring roller with Stress Away and Lavender essential oil is beautiful, easy to make and cost effective. Under $2 a piece if you are making more than 25.
Spring Roller Materials:
This list contains Amazon affiliate links
- Pink Organza Bag (make sure and select PINK if you are going for the same look as mine)
- Glass essential oil roller bottle with gold cap
- Dried rose petals
- Pink shredded crinkle cut paper
- Pink bubble mailers (if mailing)
- Stress Away Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Tiny Funnel and some tooth picks
- Fractionated coconut oil
Spring Roller How-To:
- Remove the gold cap and roller ball top from glass roller bottle
- Use a small funnel like shown in the picture to force rose petals into bottle. A toothpick is handy with this.
- Add 5 drops each of Stress Away and Lavender essential oils.
- Fill remaining with your coconut oil
- Replace roller top and then cap on the glass bottle.
- Place a small amount of pink crinkle paper in bottom of organza bag.
- Place bottle in bag and close and tie in a bow.
The Finished Spring Roller Project
All done! How picture perfect is that?
Thank you so much to Jillian and Tami for the wonderful idea. I know everyone is going to love them!